was 5 min late for essp tutorial tis morning.. but alas! I was e 1st one k! =.=
it wasn't a bad thing to b e 1st student in class.. but it totally made me feel uneasy! clarence started asking questions like how's e test, how's e assignment going, r e others coming..
erm... obviously e test is not easy, I haven started on my assignment, and.... for e "as usual" question, I've no idea if e others were to be there anot.. apparently I'm not assigned to ensure who's coming or not rite?
it wasn't tt bad until clarence decided not to wait for e rest & start lesson! 1-to-1 is nice.. but it feels totally weird ok! I was practically like, urm, arh, yah... I dun even know whether to look at him,look at e slides, or look at my notes! it's rude to not to look at a person who looks at u when talking to u rite??
my SUPER LONG 10 min 1-to-1 lesson..
PM was BORING! BBAAHH!
went to orchard wif qun & renee for lunch & shop.. den went to kino to buy my nov mags! hehe... after which, we rushed back for sch for tt Career talk cum PTN gathering.. waste of time.. it's darn boring la! I can present better than e HP dunno who lor! and my presentation skills is alr so sucky k! wad PTN gathering aso.. my PTN aso not there.. BAH!
e sch lappie finally can connect to my home wireless le! hehe!! I think it's e settings screwed up ba.. asked jac to delete my wireless in sch juz now so it can detect my wireless as a new network when I come home.. true enuff it asked for my network key again.. lol!
dun like alan's new hairstyle.. he dun look nice in tt short hair.. prefer his hairstyle for Welcome to My World.. but I still like his voice! haha... **谢谢你在我生命里,留下了最美的痕迹...**
No comments:
Post a Comment