woke up at 5plus to prepare for sch! 8am econs lecture! well.. kind of boring! managed not to fall asleep though.. had lunch at YIH wif joanna & her fren after e lecture.. e food is YUCKS! eeww..
travelled to AMK & walked around b4 settling down in mac to do my math! see! I'm so guai k! haha!! coz there was still time while waiting for love! and it was raining super heavily la! love was drenched when she reached! =D
KBOX GOT 《远远》& 《干物女》 MVs le!
I sang like 《远远》for 3times k! haha!! and it got stuck in love's mind! WOOTS! I'm a great influence man! and u cant deny! hee.. and we had an awesome JJ + RYNN singing session in e beginning actually.. and we ran out of their songs! haha!!! e room was super cold~~ but we had fun! =D
it's e day of 20082008!
No comments:
Post a Comment