Friday, November 17, 2006

Ni WeN wO, MinG tiAn gUo HoU hUi rU hE~~

I'm back! 1 week nv update le! keke...

veri bz last week & tis week lo.. e-learning week. study week. assignment week. if u're thinking all tis happen over 3 weeks... wrong! it's all cramped in 1 week! stressed sehz..

den went for class bbq last sat.. lazy to type la.. pls refer to
jiaqun's blog. hehe...

finally mst over le! yippee! juz hope dun do too badly can le ba.. I wan to accumulate my ADs & As! aiming for 1AD & 1A each tis sem! but I tink my Bs, B+s also piling up la.. >.<"'


went for elective & itp talk in e afternoon. elective.. computer forensic sounds so interesting! I've decided to choose computer forensic & ethical hacking as my 1st choice le! but so lame la.. wad 1st come 1st serve de.. siao! itp.. sounds so rushed la.. today brief, mon muz submit resume le! >.< dun even know how to write leh! help!!! dun even know how to write leh! help!!!

tmr will be working @ Isetan Tampines le.. new environment. hope everything works well.. coz heard tt e manager here no gd de.. die liao.. but no choice, is I request de, coz nearer ma.. my sales rep told my mama Isetan katong ppl actu wanna ask me go back, den keep complaining say e new boy who replaced me no gd, duno many things, den muz b told to do his stuff.. heard tt dey praised me lehz! XD.. hehe... so happy! see how ba... coz if I go back means e boy will lose his job lo..

I changed my blog song again! "Ming Tian Guo Hou".. super duper nice rite!!! totally fall in love wif kenji & e song! haha!

watched e mv aso actu, but dun really like it.. coz it's like, e mv got jesus, church, bible.. wad's gotta do wif all tis man? dun really understand izit trying to convey la.. it's like e girl & kenji is an item in e mv I tink.. e girl was holding e bible, saying, "Bu Yao!" to 3 bad guys.. den dunno is kena offended, molested or raped by them la, coz it only show she screamed pitifully.. in e church somemore! den kenji wan go reason & fight out wif e bad guys. but he got beaten up terribly by a whole gang instead la.. den kenji forced himself to ride his motorcycle back to e girl lo.. den kenji reached a place where e girl was sitting on a bench. den kenji went to sit wif her. e mv ended by showing kenji died when he dropped e bible lo.. okie la, tis part quite touching, coz kenji die aso muz die until he get back to e girl lo. but can someone enlighten me abt e christian part? izit trying to say it's gd or bad? but stil, kenji rocks!

kbox!! is our kbox session stil on next fri, jiahui?? I wan sing kenji's new songs! wo xiang xing bao zhe, ni de shou jiu wen luan le~~~ hehe... I wan sing JJ's songs aso! it's time for both of us to go crazy together again! haha!

No comments: